Friday, February 19, 2016

Review: Career of Evil

Career of Evil Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book in the Cormoran Strike series.

Reading was a bit disjointed as I half listened to the audio-half read it. I'm usually a fast reader, but I took a long time with this book, so had to go back and forth in order not to I miss anything.

I love the series (and JK Rowling and anything she writes) and this book is no exception.

In this book we finally see more of Cormoran and Robin's personal lives, as individuals and in their relationship to each other. It is a very tense book, and how couldn't it be, with all the gruesome events that happen in the first chapters?

This book is a perfect thriller: fast, full of suspense and drama. It's not predictable and it keeps you guessing what the next turn of the plot will lead to.
JK Rowling is IMHO one the best writers around.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment