Sunday, March 13, 2016

Review: The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales

The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales by Oliver Sacks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been wanting to read this book for a long time, but non-fiction is not one of my favorite genres... and it's so wrong!
This is an amazing book, extremely well written, full of interesting cases. I loved the way Oliver Sacks communicated with his patients and his humanity towards them.
But I do think that this is not an easy book for "amateurs" like me. Even if it's one of the most popular science books, it has very precise scientific information that in many cases requires a background I don't have.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment